You need to create an account or log-in before you can submit an oral history.
Share Your Oral History in Three Easy Steps
Step 1: Create Your Account
Why should you create an oral history?
- Download, print, sign and save the Oral History Release, Waiver and Consent Form to your computer as it is a requirement in Step 2 of the oral history submission process.
- Create your account now to begin the Oral History submission process.
- To share your family or community story for everyone to see
- To learn and chronicle the story of a loved one
- To keep your family history alive for future generations
- To have your story be part of the Lincoln Financial Anthology
- Because it is cool and fun to do